Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can A Stomach Virus Feel Like Gallbladder Do I Have The Stomach Virus ?

Do i have the stomach virus ? - can a stomach virus feel like gallbladder

I've felt really bad last 3 days now and then. I'm very nausea and tons of bloating and gas. without diarrhea, stool, but rarely (soda, bulk sorta). Today I am very tired now and I can not eat without nausea. Last week, my roommate said that her stomach had acted several days, but not vomiting. in curious because I am getting married on Thursday of this week, and I ask you to feel better. I also had my gallbladder removed years ago and victims of IBS since my surgury. In general, small attacks suffer, but not so.

1 comments:

ava_56_8... said...

Make an appointment with your doctor if you still feel the same tomorrow. It could be just a small thing that happens to themselves.

Make sure that you are eating foods that the diet slightly (BRAT - bananas, rice, apple, toast) and drink plenty of water to digest. Go to your supermarket and buy some oil of oregano. It is surprising antibacterial properties that get rid of what is within you.

Post a Comment