Friday, February 19, 2010

Polaroid One-step 600 Instant Camera Sale Why Are My Polaroids Coming Out Too Dark Or Black?

Why are my polaroids coming out too dark or black? - polaroid one-step 600 instant camera sale

My mother told me to sell our old Polaroid camera, rather than in a garage sale. "I took 3 pictures with it so far and growing, the picture is too dark to see, or all black. And we tailor-made flashing. Is there anything I can do to change this situation, what should I do wrong?
(FYI: The model is a Polaroid One Step Close-Up Color 600 and uses instant film)

2 comments:

scotinth... said...

Polaroid 600 film contains a built-in battery to power the device when the user flash probably is the battery in the package film is dead. I appreciate your camera were used to measure the passage of time for the film, which is probably more up to date. I suggest you try a new package of 600 films that are yet available, and I hope you have your camera working again, good luck!

richie.t... said...

Well, the main reason for the positive is too dark, because they are underexposed. If you are not sure the flash does not work for the inclusion in it again. Try to make some photos outside in the sun and see if going well. If not, ... It was a free camera.

Post a Comment