Friday, January 29, 2010

Cetaphil Vs Neutrogena Facial Wash!!!:: Cetaphil Vs. Neutrogena Vs. Aveeno?

Facial Wash!!!:: Cetaphil vs. Neutrogena vs. Aveeno? - cetaphil vs neutrogena

Cetaphil Facial Cleanser !!!:: vs. Aveeno vs. Neutrogena?
Which product is best for your skin? And its what the product is good for my skin, I'm 18 and my acne is during my time and I have with Cetaphil for 4 years. because it is long from my dermatologist for 2 years is recommended. not, but now my skin is much thicker and Cetaphil to help rid my keys, I wanted to try some products, so that, depending on your experience, what your product that I use to get rid of my oily skin and large grains, most probably a Pay!

5 comments:

Katie T (Has left Yahoo Answers) said...

Neutrogena

J-Dog said...

Neutrogena, I'm a guy, but I like my own face

user said...

Neutrogena rox!

ΩLOMLΩ loveofmylife said...

Neutrogena

Abby said...

My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. We also use Biore.

Personally, I like Neutrogena and Aveeno. They do not work for me.

Post a Comment