Friday, January 8, 2010

Illinois Durable Power Of Attorney For Health Care Would I Have To License This Boat?

Would I have to License this Boat? - illinois durable power of attorney for health care

I bought an inflatable raft river. A rowing and quite durable. I live in Illinois and can not know whether I have any license for Dang this thing or not. I mean, without engine, not ....??? Metal me your thoughts ....
Here is a link to what looks the boat ....
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Red ...

1 comments:

FishStee... said...

Normally you do not take your "a series if it's not a machine, but each state voted differently. For you and not yet developed a tangible thing, soooo I can recommend is the" Give em a call 217-557-0180 aquatic organisms ( Illinois DNR registration / renewal). I live in California. (Unfortunately) and have both a 11 1 / 2 pond with the registration of an electric Trollin ", where accompanied by a Jon Boat 14" (20 hp outboard motor) Ship ~ ta give 'but not raft. Like I said, to em u0026lt. Good luck ;)... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt ;'(((> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;

Note: You can check your "and see if getting the raft may in particular with an electric motor mounts Troller ~ after a while rowing a" little borin to ...

Illinois DNR (Department of Natural Resources) for more information. And the confirmation of phone number):
http://dnr.state.il.us/admin/boats.htm

Post a Comment